Bedtime. Naptime. Anytime.
Babies are safest sleeping on their backs!!
- Always put babies to sleep Alone, on their Backs, in an empty Crib.
- Use a firm sleep surface and fitted sheet.
- NO blankets, bumper pads or toys.
- DO NOT allow baby to sleep with an adult or child in a bed, couch or chair.
- After breastfeeding, return baby to his crib.
- You may offer a dry pacifier, with NO strings or clips.
- NO smoking near baby.
- Provide TUMMY TIME for your baby to play while awake to assist with development.